Some digital enhancement help for your postcards
Let me help you help your own postcards become better. Today, you can use a lot of digital enhancement techniques to help you enhance all the different design aspects of your postcards. You just need to know the best ones that will help your color postcards project the best theme that you want it to portray. Let me give you 5 of the most commonly used digital enhancement tricks for color postcards. Use these to improve your own custom postcards for the better.
1. Improving text visibility with shadows Did you know that you can actually use shadow effects to make your postcard text more visible? That is right! Many design applications will allow you to instantly apply shadow effects for your text.
This means that you can make them appear raised in a sense, just a little bit closer to the eyes of readers. This can help make your text a lot more visible in the face of the main postcard image. This is often used a lot for color postcards with lighter colored images and you want a light colored text to stand out against it.
2. Adding more dynamic backgrounds through color gradients You might also want to try adding more dynamic backgrounds through color gradients. Plain color backgrounds for your postcard images can often be boring or just too common.
However by using color gradients, you basically add a color change to the whole background with seamless transitions. This will add a lot more dimensions and emotions in your postcard design, perfect for specific approaches to postcard marketing or communications.
3. Enhancing pictures through color and filter adjustments Now, you can use special digital means to actually enhance the pictures in your color postcards. There are special color and filter adjustments that you can apply to try and make your pictures look in a certain interesting way.
For example, you can use brightness and contrast adjustment features to make things look more intense and bright. Likewise you can also use vibrancy and saturation settings to adjust the color hues and values of your postcards. This can greatly enhance the overall look of your prints so make sure that you try adjusting your designs this way.
4. Enhancing the whole design with lighting effects You can also opt to use special digital lighting effects to improve your postcards. Lighting effects like spot effects, flood effects and ray effects can typically direct readers eyes towards where you want them to go.
So you can use lighting effects to emphasize your message, a logo or a design feature that should be the first that anyone should see. Depending on your design, this can really be useful when created properly.
5. Developing a more integrated feel with artistic filters Finally, you can try out special digital artistic filters. For example, you can make the whole postcard picture like it was taken from 50-90 years ago by adding a sepia filter or of course a greyscale filter. You can also slightly enhance your images to make them more dreamlike and soft by adding softening light features. There are tons of other interesting filters so try them out and see what will make your designs better.
So go ahead! Give your postcards a real boost. Use these digital enhancement techniques to make your design pop out and of course make them more impressive to all your readers.
About the Author
Being a business woman, Chara wants to promote her products through color postcards, thats why she always goes for postcards printing companies with low price but good in quality.